- Brightness measurement: The current light intensity is measured by three sensors. Of the three measurement values, the maximum value or a calculated mixed value can be output optionally
- Switching outputs for all measured and computed values. Threshold values can be adjusted per parameter or via communication objects
- 8 AND and 8 OR logic gates, each with 4 inputs. All switching events as well as 16 logic inputs (in the form of communications objects) can be used as inputs for the logic gates. The output of each gate can be configured optionally as 1-bit or 2 x 8-bit
- 8 multi-function modules (computers) for changing the input data by calculations, by querying a condition or by converting the data point type
- Configuration is made using the KNX software ETS.
Vari KNX 3L-T additionally:
- Temperature measurement with mixed value calculation. The share of internal measurement value and external value can be set as a percentage
- PI-controller for heating(one or two-stage) and cooling (one or two-stage) according to temperature. Regulation according to separate setpoints or basic setpoint temperature
- Summer compensation for cooling systems. A characteristic curve matches the target temperature in the room to the external temperature and sets the minimum and maximum target temperature values
Vari KNX 3L-TH additionally:
- Humidity measurement (relative, absolute) with Mixed value calculation. The share of internal measurement value and external value can be set as a percentage. In addition the bus output will indicate whether the values are inside the comfort field (DIN 1946). The dewpoint will be calculated
- PI controller for ventilation according to humidity: Ventilate/Air (one-stage) or Ventilate (one or two-stage)
- 4 control variable comparators to output minimum, maximum or average values. 5 inputs each for values received via communication objects
Vari KNX 3L-TH-D additionally:
- Air pressure measurement: Output of the value as normal pressure and optionally as barometric pressure
Vari KNX 3L-TH-D GPS additionally:
- GPS receiver, outputting the current time and location coordinates. The Sensor Vari KNX 3L-TH-D GPS also computes the position of the sun (azimuth and elevation)
- Weekly and calendar time switch: All time switching outputs can be used as communication objects.
The weekly time switch has 24 periods. Each period can be configured either as an output or as an input. If the period is an output, then the switching time is set per parameter or per communication object.
The calendar time switch has 4 periods. Two on/off switching operations, which are executed daily, can be set for each period