- Temperature measurement with mixed value calculation. The share of internal measurement value and external value can be set as a percentage
- Switching outputs for all measured and computed values. Threshold values can be adjusted per parameter or via communication objects
- PI-controller for heating (one or two-stage) and cooling (one or two-stage) according to temperature. Regulation according to separate setpoints or basic setpoint temperature
- Summer compensation for cooling systems. A characteristic curve matches the target temperature in the room to the external temperature and sets the minimum and maximum target temperature values
- 8 AND and 8 OR logic gates, each with 4 inputs. All switching events as well as 16 logic inputs (in the form of communications objects) can be used as inputs for the logic gates. The output of each gate can be configured optionally as 1-bit or 2 x 8-bit
- 8 multi-function modules (computers) for changing the input data by calculations, by querying a condition or by converting the data point type
- Configuration is made using the KNX software ETS
Vari KNX TH additionally:
- Humidity measurement (relative, absolute) with mixed value calculation. The share of internal measurement value and external value can be set as a percentage.
In addition the bus output will indicate whether the values are inside the comfort field (DIN 1946). The dewpoint will be calculated.
- PI controller for ventilation according to humidity: ventilate/air (one-stage) or ventilate (one or two-stage)
- 4 control variable comparators to output minimum, maximum or average values. 5 inputs each for values received via communication objects
Vari KNX TH-D additionally:
- Air pressure measurement: Output of the value as normal pressure and optionally as barometric pressure