- Control unit for a 230 V AC drive
- Central input 8...28 V DC
- Push-button input for manual local operation (extension unit input) 8...28 V DC
- Blocking inputs for Local Down, Local Up, Central Down
- Compact design for box installation
The Motor Control Unit MSG1 compact controls 230 V drives, e.g. shading or window motors. The relay at the motor output is a low-wear zero-crossing switch.
The device is equipped with inputs for central control and for a manual switch. The central input can be set to dead man's switch or lock and is suitable e. g. for timers, push buttons or control systems. An unlocked twin push button is connected to the switch input for manual operation. This input is equipped with time-automated buttons (step operation/lock).