Why does the wind measurement constantly indicate 0 m/s or 24 m/s?
- When installing for the first time, remove the protective sticker from the sensor.
- The wind sensor in your weather station may be defective. Please send in your weather station for testing and/or repairs. Use the service form for this to get more information about its processing.
- Repairs are no longer performed for the P00, P01 and P02 weather stations. These must be replaced by a newer weather station.
Why does the wind measurement constantly indicate >3 m/s or <10 m/s?
- The wind sensor is probably dirty. Please clean the sensor with a soft brush.
Why does my control system constantly indicate ‘rain’?
- The rain sensor is probably dirty. Please carefully clean the gold-plated conductor loops on the weather station with a cloth soaked in water.